Wednesday 21 November 2012

What is the Prometheus Movie about

What is the Prometheus movie about?



After much deliberation I have decided to start a blog on the amazing film Prometheus.

I saw the film in June the day of its release at 9.30 in the morning “ NO KIDS, Just die hards”. I left the film knowing that it was good, but by the time I got to my car my mind was racing with questions. I am sure that this is the case for many of us.

What is the prometheus movie about ?

 

I would like to discuss with whoever is interested, the plot and story line of Prometheus to compare views and more importantly to create a vision of where the next film will go.

I can’t tell you the anticipation the news that Prometheus left me in, and I am sure that I missed a few things that some of you did not.

Prometheus was a kind of perfect film, stunning visuals with a storyline that has not really been explored on celluloid before.

So I ask the question “ what is the Prometheus movie about”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment